can you tell? it's diet time again.


In desperate times, our thoughts turn to food.
Of course many of us think about food most of the time anyway.

Hunting out the winter jackets and coats leads to negative thoughts about food and thus to grouchiness.

I look at it this way: by the time it's really cold enough to wear them, some may fit. And if not, all the stuff lingering in stores will be deliriously reduced altogether. And if not, I will stay in and order up - the advantage of living in a large city.

6 comments:

  1. Girl, I hear you! Am cutting back myself in a desperate attempt to discover my chin! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My largest problems are quite a bit south of my chin. Sigh.

      Delete
  2. I was doing really well until pumpkin spice muffins started to appear. Fall food always foils me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttons and zippers are the WORST. As are the mysterious tightening sleeves....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some of those sleeves, too. I'm sure the fibers were invented at a secret government lab in New Mexico.

      Delete

As Alice Roosevelt Longworth said, if you've got anything bad to say, sit next to me! No, really, please remember to be kind, and don't say anything fred's mother would not approve of (Diner's mom didn't approve of anything. Including fred.)
Wellfedfred and the Whining Diner reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice if we find:
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity or objectionable language
3. Comments containing concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
and since there's been a flood of spam lately, we're trying the Robot thing to see if we can block some spam...