liberté, égalité, fraternité, solidarité

of all the places I browse and/or shop, I think J.Crew has consistently produced some of the nicest Paris-themed tees. I omit, of course, those bearing strange quasi-French "sayings," but here are some examples of great tees where one word, or none, is enough. I'd love to see these reissued in grown-up sizes, soon. And with long sleeves.



This one's exuberant celebration of July 14th just says Paris, don't you think? :
Well, there are more, the above are just my selection. To celebrate esprit, wouldn't this be a good time  for some or all of the above to be re-issued, maybe as a mini-collection?

5 comments:

  1. I agree Fred - miss these kinds of shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree! These are adorable, so positive and would be so timely.
    I do think often that the girls section should be enlarged for women, they have such cute sparkly stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I used to have a Paris sweater of theirs that has long since gone to the moths and I'd love them to revive it.

    ReplyDelete

As Alice Roosevelt Longworth said, if you've got anything bad to say, sit next to me! No, really, please remember to be kind, and don't say anything fred's mother would not approve of (Diner's mom didn't approve of anything. Including fred.)
Wellfedfred and the Whining Diner reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice if we find:
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity or objectionable language
3. Comments containing concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
and since there's been a flood of spam lately, we're trying the Robot thing to see if we can block some spam...