a quick introduction to Gemma Corell

I probably should have said "a tribute to Gemma Corell."
I picture Gemma Corell sitting with pad and sharpie, 
on a tastefully decorated drone that has its GPS set to follow me around 
but is hidden behind a cloud of neuroses 
so that I don't catch her observing my life.

The drone is set to follow me shopping, too.


It looks like Gemma Corell also has observed me ordering lunch.

If I ever finish the libretto for Retail: the opera, I will beseech Gemma Corell to do the set design.

5 comments:

  1. I can only assume that when her drone is not following you it's following me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will it be Retail:the opera( a tragicomedy)? I believe I know where to find neon orange sequined slides if your costume designer needs them...I can't wait to see it.
    And these Gemma Corell cartoons are a real find: )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I toyed with calling it The Merchant 👑 Prince for a while, but the drinking songs wouldn't scan. 🍷

      Delete
  3. Too funny! "Eins zwei drei, lift your stein and drink your crewlade" ....

    ReplyDelete

As Alice Roosevelt Longworth said, if you've got anything bad to say, sit next to me! No, really, please remember to be kind, and don't say anything fred's mother would not approve of (Diner's mom didn't approve of anything. Including fred.)
Wellfedfred and the Whining Diner reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice if we find:
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity or objectionable language
3. Comments containing concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
and since there's been a flood of spam lately, we're trying the Robot thing to see if we can block some spam...